The Tempur Original 20 mattress offers you true comfort and optimal support with the numerous benefits of Tempur.
If you’ve ever tried lying down on a Tempur mattress you’ll have experienced how firm it felt when you first laid down on it only to then immediately have experienced a slight sinking feeling as the mattress moulded to your body shape.
Heat and pressure are what triggers the Tempur-Pedic mattress to mould and provide you with the best support. Conventional foam and latex only ‘give-in’ to your weight; they don’t retain your exact shape. The health benefits of Tempur memory foam are numerous:
1) Head: Memory foam can prevent or relieve headaches, aching jaws, migraines, teeth grinding and tinnitus (ringing in your ears).
2) Neck: Correct alignment of the spine and neck areas can relieve general neck and tension pains, reduce discomfort due to vertebrae, nerve, numbness, arthritis affecting spinal joints and psoriatic arthritis pains.
3) Shoulders: Memory foam can reduce fibromyalgia (muscle pains) and frozen shoulder syndrome problems and pains.
4) Arms and Hands: Memory foam can relieve general arm and tennis elbow problems and alleviate pins and needles, numb arms and “dead hand” disorders.
5) Upper Back: Memory foam can reduce back problems and relieve curvature of the spine problems.
6) Ribs and Ribcage: Memory foam encourages correct body posture and this can alleviate rib and ribcage pains, enhance breathing and therefore ease respiratory problems.
7) Lower Back: Memory foam provides appropriate pelvic/lumbar support which can greatly lessen lower back and sciatica pains. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve that starts in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb.
8) Hips: Hip irritations and pain can be lessened by reducing pressure points. Memory foam provides excellent support after operations and during recovery by reducing these pressure points.
9) Knees: Memory foam can alleviate aching knees, arthritic and cruciate ligament trouble.
10) Ankles and Feet: By evenly distributing pressure, memory foam mattresses/overlays can ease and help problems due to restless leg syndrome, sore ankles and achilles tendon.
The Tempur Original 20 mattress features a cover that is really easy to remove for washing at 60degrees centigrade and is fast to dry too. The cover is hypoallergenic and is treated antimicrobially which means it gives it a lovely feeling of freshness.
The TEMPUR Mattress is the world’s easiest mattress to use and maintain, it never needs turning and so much more convenient and also another bonus for back pain sufferers.