Many people have false beliefs about self hypnosis. They hold the false assumption that only a small amount of people are hypnotizable. Some even think it is evil, mystical or magical. Many view it as an art form that must be learnt to a high degree before they can experience it. These people base their false assumptions on watching movies, televised hypnotic events or even stage hypnotists perform in their local clubs.
Self hypnosis is as natural as sleeping. In fact every one of us, including you, enters states of trance throughout every day. When you first wake in the morning and just before you go to sleep you are in a self hypnosis trance state. If you watch television, read a book, daydream or become engrossed in a task you are in a state of hypnotic trance. Self hypnosis is as natural to you as breathing!
How many times have you performed a task, which is automatic for you, yet you could not remember the actual mechanics of doing it? Not recalling the details from your journey home from work is a classic example of this. On such occasions you are in a self imposed state of trance.
Are you aware though that when you are in such a trance state that you are highly susceptible to suggestions given to you? These suggestions seep deep into your subconscious mind where they take root and flourish! This is why you see so many billboards and advertisements on common road routes that many people use. People enter hypnotic states when they drive and advertisers know this. Why else would they spend millions on advertising costs to put billboards and other advertisements in places that are viewed for only seconds at a time?
Just as advertisers know how to use the science of trance to influence your buying behaviours so you should also know how to use the self hypnosis state to influence your own behaviours. It is possible to alter just about any area of your life using this highly effective technique.
Here are 6 things you can use self hypnosis for to change your life today!
1. Remove or Change Behaviours. Self hypnosis is a proven tool for eliminating behaviours that people deem negative or inappropriate. If you have any behaviours that you want to stop then using this trance-inducing technique is the key.
2. Removing Negative Beliefs. Do you hold some negative beliefs that damage how you interact with others or yourself? Many beliefs, like “I’m not good enough” or “all men are cheats”, can seriously damage your quality of life. Through self hypnosis you can easily influence your mind to eliminate these beliefs quickly and permanently.
3. Implant New Positive Life-Affirming Beliefs. You can implant new beliefs into your subconscious mind easily using this approach. How would you like to think, feel and believe as Bill Gates does? Do you think that might have an impact on your ability to generate more money?
4. Pain Relief. Hypnosis is used frequently within the medical establishment as a form of pain relief. As hypnosis and self hypnosis are essentially the same thing it should come as no surprise that self hypnosis is also highly effective at reducing pain.
5. Stress Relief. You can reduce or totally eliminate stress with very little effort.
6. Weight loss. This is probably the most common use for this tool as the western world encounters weight problems that are becoming epidemic. If you have a weight problem or just want to shed a few extra pounds then this is a very effective way of doing it.
With major advancements being made in our understanding of how the mind works, and how it affects our bodies and the world around us, using such a powerful tool can give you an advantage that you would not normally have. Pre-made self hypnosis recordings are very advanced. In recent years that have started to use the latest advancements to create faster, deeper and more effective trance states. In fact many of the very best titles use cutting-edge technologies and psychological mechanisms to create instant and lasting change as is the case with phobias and fears.
You can use this powerful tool for many different things and I advise you to research the subject a little more to see how it can be beneficial to you. You may be surprised as the varied ways in which it is being used today by ordinary men and women, highly paid corporate executives, Olympic athletes and politicians! You too can use the same power to access your own subconscious mind and make changes you never dreamed were possible.
Now that you have a better understanding of how self hypnosis can help you why not give it a try? You never know how your life could improve!